Troop Recharter—IMPORTANT INFORMATION for YOUTH and ADULTS
- Just like jolly old Saint Nicholas, the time has come to be “checking our list”. To stay on the list as an active member of Troop 101 for the year 2011, we need to have you verify that your contact information is correct, and we need a check for $15.00, payable to Troop 101 BSA. This needs to happen at this Thursday’s Holiday Party—if you miss out, you’ll have to re-enroll and fill out ALL that paperwork again! Besides being a hassle, interrupted memberships can delay rank advancement.
- We always welcome interested adults who are committed to supporting our Troop. Adult registration is $15.00 and includes a free subscription to Scouting magazine.
- Boy’s Life subscriptions are an additional $12.00 for a February 2011-March 2012 term.
Christmas Party / Troop Meeting
This Thursday we will be having our Troop meeting, Troop Elections, a Christmas Party, and a Gift Exchange. If you want to participate in the gift exchange, bring a wrapped NICE gift (something around $7.00). If you bring a gift, you get to exchange a gift. If you don’t bring a gift, you don’t get a gift. So:
- Troop Meeting
- Troop Elections for SPL
- Gift Exchange (nice gift around $7.00)
- Bring a food item for the party
Time is Running Out
2010 is about done. If you are working on one of the 2010 only Merit Badges, it needs to be completed signed off before the end of the year or you won’t get the badge. Also, if you want one of the cool 2010 rank badges, you need to have your Board of Review before the end of the year.