The Marine Corp League has asked us to help out again at this years Tumwater July 4th Parade. If you’d like to walk in the Tumwater Parade this year:
- Be there no later than 10:30 a.m.
- Please wear Class A Uniforms.
- We meet at the corner of Capital Blvd and Lee Street in Tumwater, close to McDonald’s.
- You can park in the church lot at the other end of Lee Street (is it still called Lee at this end?) where it crosses Israel Street.
- Parents are welcome to walk too, wear your uniform.
Scouts will help carry the colors and pass out small US flags.