The weekend of March 5,6, and 7, 2015 we will be having our Trail To First Class camp session at Camp Delezenne. Camp Delezenne is Located near Elma, Washington, 35 minutes west of Olympia.
We will be staying indoors, at the Lodge. This is an annual Troop Campout with the purpose of having the older Scouts teach the younger Scouts various skills as required by Tenderfoot, Second Class and First Class Ranks. Most of our time will be indoors, but part of the time will be out on the patio and fire ring. So far the weather is looking good.
We plan to meet and carpool from the ___________________________. We will leave at 6 p.m., so arrive before then. We will leave camp after lunch and should be back in Lacey by 2 pm or so. For this outing, the Troop is supplying food, you only need to bring your own snacks.
- Sleeping bag
- sleeping mat (optional, Scouts will be sleeping on carpet)
- Cot recommended for adults, we will be sleeping over cement
- Pillow (optional)
- Class A Uniform (shirt, necker, slide)
- Your Scout Book
- 10 Essentials, new Scouts should bring what you have but don’t worry about having everything yet. Here is the list
- Change of clothes
- Warm clothes to go outside (dress for the weather)
- A pen so you can get your book signed off on Sunday
If you are teaching a class, bring the supplies you will need, or ask someone else to.
Event date is past